Resolved Siege Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

So if one of your castles is under siege, instead of trying to get past the enemy and into your castle, in which case you would lose half your troops, you can instead try and attack the enemy siege camp. This will allow an allies to join you in attacking the enemy. The only thing is, if you do this, it begins the battle with you and all your allies inside the castle, and the enemy siege attack AI completely broken. A portion of the enemies will come at you while most of them stay behind their wooden fortifications.

Yeah i notice this yestarday too, my enemy AI did attack but they didnt use any siege weapons or the ram, and there was no way to tell my troops inside the castle to defend it properly so all the AI just derped arround inside and outside xD

Also noticed this, I think its just starting a standard battle on a siege map, my troops weren't defend properly, and theirs were running into walls of the castle hoping they might phase through.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom