Need More Info Siege food managment

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Why cities and castles starve in matter of days?
Real sieges of castles and cities lasted years. Each soldier on the walls counted for 100 below.
Here in bannerlord most of my enemies decide to starve my garrison which I trained for many hours, in many battles. Then suddenly they all die in 5 days.
If you don't eat for a 5 days you won't die. Even after 6 and 7 you still won't die.
Whats more I have in my party or in city stash 5000 grain, yet it doesn't count as city food, I can't donate my food to the garrison, I can't take soldiers from garrison to my party so they don't starve, I can't recruit prisoners from city dungeons, only those from my party. Why?

This feels so unrealistic, so underworked, so unfun to play. Starving in matter of days.

Only militia is somehow immune to starving which is also weird. Garrison starves to death and millitia don't. Must be cannibalism

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Be under siege, notice that city starves in 3-10 days, notice that you can't do anything. Have 5000+ food in your inventory or/and in city stash, notice that city/garrison starves.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Im playing ironman mode so I can only send you my current save file. I have created ticket and attached my current save file. Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom