[Siege Event 2017] Introducing the 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event!

Users who are viewing this thread

To all the active and inactive players of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword,

I am granted a wonderful opportunity to hereby announce to you

The 2017 "Heroes of Today" Siege Event in With Fire and Sword!

After a year of break, the time to do the community's annual Christmas/Winter siege event is upon us yet again, and this year, the organizer is back in business.

This 2017 Siege Event will have two major parts:

1: The Siege Multi-Clan-War Event, Time: December 22nd (Friday) and 23rd (Saturday), 19:00 Central European Time (GMT+1).
2: The Individual Tournament Event, Time: December 29th (Friday) and 30th (Saturday), 19:00 Central European Time (GMT+1).

1. The Siege Multi-Clan-War Event

This event will come together from the amount of clans that sign up for it. The clans will be placed into different teams (2 teams at least, 4 at most), and the teams will fight each other in a competitive type event, but mostly for the sake of having fun rather than winning.

Each day, 6 custom-made maps will be presented. Each team will play 3 maps as attacker and 3 maps as defender, with the spawn positions changing when the maps change. So for example if Team 1 is defender on the first map, they will be attacker on the second map, and vice versa for the other team. The points of each team will be counted, and then by the end of the second day, the winner team will be revealed.

The event will take 3 hours at most, in case the attackers do not manage to win a single round, but balancing can be done by the administrators and moderators of the event, if necessary (e.g. setting the defenders' spawn time to 40 seconds instead of 30).

Any clan, from any Mount&Blade game, can apply in a separate thread (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,372302.0.html). These clans, however, will not be recognized as official With Fire and Sword clans, since some of them will only come together for the sake of this siege event.

2. The Individual Tournament Event

Just like the other event, this will also have 6 custom maps being presented each day. The administrators and moderators will be required to make a screenshot at the end of every map. The player with the most kills after 2 days will be then declared the winner of the 2017 Siege Event.

Players who participate in is event do not have to apply, they can join freely. The winner of the Individual Tournament will be granted a free copy of Mount&Blade: Bannerlord at the game's release, by me personally.

This event will also take 3 hours at most, and once again, some balancing can be requested and done in case the map is too hard for the attackers to take.

Rules:

No form of trolling, insulting, impersonating, flaming, raging, bullying or any other negative behaviour, whether verbal or non-verbal (for example: corpse kicking, t-bagging) is allowed! If a player commits any of these acts, he/she shall be punished by a kick from the server without the need of a warning. If said player does not cease to commit these atcs, after 2 kicks he/she will receive a permanent ban from the server.

Multiclanning for the duration of the siege event is allowed, in case a clan (or part of it) cannot join the event for some reason.

Any player or clan can join the event, and nobody will be excluded from joining the event. All past acts of arrogance, misbehaviour and fighting shall be put aside, the guilty ones shall be forgiven. This event, like all the other siege events before is about the community spirit and the love of Christmas, and it shall remain like that.

Other information:

I will make a separate thread for the maps that will be presented during the event in the following weeks. Here, screenshots of each map will be given, and I might even make some videos about the maps to present them in detail. Regardless, if any player or clan wishes to know more about a map, each of the presented maps will be available on the "CuA_Clanserver" in With Fire and Sword.

A Steam group has been created for the event:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/se_2017

The "CuA_Clanserver" will also be the server on which the event is going to take place. I am not sure if any host is able to host servers with more than 64-slots, but in case the number of players who will join for the Siege Multi-Clan-War-Event will be more than 64, I shall rent an extra server, and have 4 teams fighting each other instead of 2, on two servers instead of one.

Any number of potential streamers/YouTubers shall feel encouraged to participate the event, and to spread the news about it. I would deeply appreciate if someone with a greater influence than that of any individual member of the With Fire and Sword community could help us out.

I would appreciate if the comments under this thread and all other threads were RELATED TO THE TOPIC. If anyone wishes to discuss any sort of irrelevant topics, or if some people wish to insult the organization of the event like they did during the last event I did for With Fire and Sword, I am always open to private messages, but we should at all costs avoid public debates. This forum was not meant for arguments to spark on it.

This event is done by me, for the community of Mount&Blade: With Fire and Sword. In case of the appearance of any questions, comments, thoughts or observations, all shall feel free to message me on any of the platforms I am available on.

This event is done in honor of my beloved sweetheart Belona, who gave the inspiration for the name of the event as well.

Brazil El Tristan said:
Basically is the same thing of last year. If yes, you can count on me for anything you'd need :party:

Above all else, I need clans, so get TDA together and apply.

Also I would try to have this whole event organized on Westres for the sake of the 222 slots, but I can't really make that happen, so if you could get something going perhaps, I'd appreciate it.

Oh jesus wfas is dead and the half of this TAHs are not even the real TAHs, marth dont recruit no names to TAH and call it The Ancient Heroes or Reunited xd.
Who gave you leader rights to lead TAH?
Dont Name it TAH name it another way, only cuz there maybe 5 real TAHs and the rest is No name. Pls no.

BlacK_WaR said:
Oh jesus wfas is dead and the half of this TAHs are not even the real TAHs, marth dont recruit no names to TAH and call it The Ancient Heroes or Reunited xd.
Dont Name it TAH name it another way, only cuz there maybe 5 real TAHs and the rest is No name. Pls no.

Well I'll have you know that I usurped the leadership of T_A_H in late 2015 from Kreus, with the allowance of the clan's council, and I'll also have you know that we'll have the old team joining for the event. Noldor, Galladion, Landreaall, Korian, KOKO and many others will be there.

T_A_H exists as a currently inactive With Fire and Sword clan, led by me, since 2015, with the leadership undisputed at this point. And since I'm the leader of the clan, I can do whatever I want with it.  :razz:

BlacK_WaR said:

+1  :facepalm:

Okiiii guys chill... the last siege event was nice tbh though it's been played on 2 servers due the lack of slots. Anyway as far as I remember Marth took the leadership from Kreus after long discussion etc... not my business anyway :?:

BlacK_WaR said:

If wfas is dead, get out here, what re u doing here then? What is ur real nickname ? That's so annoying me. If wfas is dead, revome the game, and forget about this forum, god.

Back
Top Bottom