Siege Engines

Users who are viewing this thread

Hawks0723

Recruit
So for the life of me I can not figure out how to build a fire ballista or onager. Ive tried seeing if it was part of a skill and couldn't find anything. I've looked everywhere I can think of. Google was no help as all I found was just that they are an option to build but only options I have are the regular equipment. Cant cycle them or anything to select fire. Any help appreciated thanks.

I also had a hard time figuring this out. When you're besieging, zoom in to where your army is standing. You will see a couple of squares and circles on the ground that will highlight when your mouse hovers over them. You can select them and choose what to build and, depending on which circle or square you choose, where it will be on the battlefield.
I believe the circles are for siege towers and the squares for everything else.
Also, you can build faster if you have a companion with a high engineering skill, assigned as your party's engineer.
Thank you but I already knew this. It just doesn't give me the option to build the fire siege equipment. I can only build normal ballista and onager. Im trying to find out how to build the fire ballista and onager because there is no option to build them on mine

So for the life of me I can not figure out how to build a fire ballista or onager. Ive tried seeing if it was part of a skill and couldn't find anything. I've looked everywhere I can think of. Google was no help as all I found was just that they are an option to build but only options I have are the regular equipment. Cant cycle them or anything to select fire. Any help appreciated thanks.
Level 150 Siege Engineer

In-game Info

Defensive siege engines have 30% more hit points.
Can craft Fire versions of siege engines.

Source: https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk;skill=engineering;perk=siege-engineer

Back
Top Bottom