Siege down in EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Adderall

Recruit
The EU siege server is down again. Shouldn't it be automatically restarted so we don't have to reach out to you to play siege mode every single day?

We're aware of the issues with custom servers and are working on fixing them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for the reply. I tried to play siege on three different days and the siege servers were simply not online most of the times i was looking (even when i stuck around for a couple of minutes).

Ill give you this though, until this week, siege was unplayable for me because i was experiencing that many crashes on commencing the game. As of today ( i found the siege server after all), my game hasnt crashed. Also, the new siege maps are nice.

Any update on a fix to prevent crashes? This unstable version has been here for 3 Weeks now. Yesterday and today only ive had something like 8 i game crashes (not counting crashes in between games). Also very often the whole siege server is down for minutes on end.........

Any update on a fix to prevent crashes? This unstable version has been here for 3 Weeks now. Yesterday and today only ive had something like 8 i game crashes (not counting crashes in between games). Also very often the whole siege server is down for minutes on end.........
Isn't Turkey on full lockdown mode right now? I doubt we will have any updates on menu soon

Back
Top Bottom