Need More Info Siege Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Here are a list of bugs I've spotted during siege:
1. Siege tower getting stuck for no reason
2. when army reinforces a castle under siege from outside, the reinforcing army spawns inside the besieged castle, the AI commander will issue commands as if it was field combat, but the entire army is trapped inside the castle as the door wont open.
3. there is a chance enemy ladders are placed onto a shed on the wall resulting in enemies getting on top of the roof of the shed, they cannot get down

Last edited:
to the 2nd point - 2 times tested. When player arrives into running siege he will spawn inside and enemies doesnt have any siege engines so they run into the walls and the main gate trying to chop gate down. For some reason they dont use ladders (ladders are spawned) so player can shoot infinite arrows (due to arrow buckets) into enemies and be afraid just of enemy archers.

Point 2 is pretty annoying, I have faced It many times (but still, i love this game :smile: ).

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom