Need More Info Siege bug resulting in inability to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Haikon

Recruit
I've just come across this bug while sieging Onica Castle. During the siege, I was approached by an army from the Southern Empire and entered into negotiations with their army leader. I convinced him to join our side and paid him 1 million to do so. Afterward, the army dispersed on the map as he was the leader. However, we became unable to move our units and the siege menu disappeared. I wasn't able to select an attack on walls, etc., and any attempt to click on the map actually resulted in the siege tents themselves rotating as though they were a unit with speed 0.

Saving and reloading or opening any other menu did not resolve this issue. Neither did disbanding the army. Every other army simply walked away while my party was stuck in siege tents.

Screenshot of there being no siege menu on the world map.

Sphinxer

Recruit
WB
Came across the same bug, big army came to attack me and I convinced the army's leader to join me, this broke off the attack (and the army) and resulted in my game hanging there. Time was passing by but I could not continue or cancel the siege, couldnt move until I got attacked again. Thanks for reporting Haikon

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Top Bottom