Siege Bug + ''no high troops''

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello ive been trying to fix the siege bug for days now but i just cant seem to get it working. ( i did a full reisintall for Warband + downloaded the mod again ) V623.B
the siege tower doesnt move in Attack or Defense and my relation with Yargolek is 57 and Rivacheg relation is 27 atm but i cant buy the higher tier troops. ( ive tried using the renown way and the money way ) both dont give me a option to buy them.

The siege bug is a known bug that I don't actually know how to fix, because I don't understand the scenes file. Lav majorly refactored the scenes file which is when it broke, but comparing before/after doesn't mean much to me when I don't understand how siege scenes work.

As for high troops - what do you mean by that?

If you mean Nobles, the only default thing you need to recruit them is sufficient renown. If you have brutality mode turned on, you'll additionally need to be a member of the faction of the troop type you're wanting to recruit. You recruit them from the city interface, not by talking to the Lord, and your reputation with the Monarch or Lord of the city has no impact on your ability to recruit. Your reputation with the city does, though.

If you mean Elites, only Monarchs have ever been able to directly recruit them, from the special building at the capital city. You can still rescue them as prisoners.

soulmata said:
The siege bug is a known bug that I don't actually know how to fix, because I don't understand the scenes file. Lav majorly refactored the scenes file which is when it broke, but comparing before/after doesn't mean much to me when I don't understand how siege scenes work.

As for high troops - what do you mean by that?

If you mean Nobles, the only default thing you need to recruit them is sufficient renown. If you have brutality mode turned on, you'll additionally need to be a member of the faction of the troop type you're wanting to recruit. You recruit them from the city interface, not by talking to the Lord, and your reputation with the Monarch or Lord of the city has no impact on your ability to recruit. Your reputation with the city does, though.

If you mean Elites, only Monarchs have ever been able to directly recruit them, from the special building at the capital city. You can still rescue them as prisoners.

tyvm for the reply ; i figured it out now. Noble troops require atleast 250~ reknown before you can purchase them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom