Siege Battle Screenshots/Videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
2lw6T.jpg

Siege Battle Screenshots Rules

• You can post as many Siege battle pictures/videos as you want (not field battles).
  • Every picture/video must have a short caption.
  • You can also choose to tell a very short story explaining the siege, its context, or some things that happened during the course of the fighting.

Let's start sharing stories :smile:

iYCGD.jpg
ORYzM.jpg
k6T3-.jpg
-Ukfj.jpg

Again, i really like his style, so once more Artem's cinematic siege.
The inserted Vlandian chants gave me serious chills, and the ramming gate scene is just beautiful.

Yes they are, the same banner pack as in the other field battle video he made.

Also, I just got an idea, since this IS a Minstrel's Corner, i tought perhaps a "Bard's" or "Troubadour's" pinned thread in this section where people could share their Calradia/Bannerlord related epic poetry all of us could have easy access to and read them in one place.

Also, I just got an idea, since this IS a Minstrel's Corner, i tought perhaps a "Bard's" or "Troubadour's" pinned thread in this section where people could share their Calradia/Bannerlord related epic poetry all of us could have easy access to and read them in one place.

Absolutely, feel free to start that thread :smile:

I am also waiting for a good Bannerlord AAR. Nobody has started one yet :razz:

some snippets of the multiplayer siege.
the short description is: i die alot. the longer version, in crpg i had an rivalry with archers and cavalry. well this has not changed that much.

@Lucon
haha i had that happen alot too and the soldier loading the fire pots just dropping it next to the siege and not putting on the catapult , triggered me when he done it 4 times i just one shotted him in the chest with a harpon
I think he was an apprentice or something lol

jL5D4vy.png

Hail the illustrous Derthert of House dey Meroc
The First of His Name
King of Vlandia
Protector of Calradia
Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

For you I conquer this city today

Last edited:
Im not really sure if I have spoiled my men or they just always been ***** I got so many arrows in my back, im not sure they all were Sturgian arrows.. they look suspiciously Vlandian

LlZ7C.png
.them ladders are dirty!
Yeah!
We ain't touching no dirty ladders
Yeah!
You went and got us cheap dirty ladders, you climb them!
Yeah!
We are top tier man, we want Siege Towers!
Yeah!

Last edited:
Im not really sure if I have spoiled my men or they just always been ***** I got so many arrows in my back, im not sure they all where Sturgian arrows.. they look suspiciously Vlandian

LlZ7C.png
.them ladders are dirty!
Yeah!
We ain't touching no dirty ladders
Yeah!
You went and got us cheap dirty ladders, you climb them!
Yeah!
We are top tier man, we want Siege Towers!
Yeah!
haha nothing like some friendly fire, i had a siege were my own fire catapult yeeted me when i charged the breech lol

Back
Top Bottom