Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
2 issues,
1) when the siege tower is put in place, the one guy will have to drop the ramp, until that is done everyone runs to the front gate. When he drops the gate they will then run back,
2) When the front gate is opened with the battering ram the AI will not go after the 2nd gate
Here is the video and my save file ( Siege Test ) Is uploaded

And it still blobs everyone into 2 groups mixing ranged and un ranged!
Despite the order of battle screen showing other wise, once you give an order in siege battle you get 2 big mixed troops, the most notable problem in this is it makes it un-able to position ranged troops will non-range are sent up ladders first. This problem continues as it seems the game intends for group 1 to go up one set of ladders and group 2 the other, meaning you cannot send a group up each ladder AND have a group giving ranged support to both, even if you tolerate the mixed groups.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Is this fixed too?
And it still blobs everyone into 2 groups mixing ranged and un ranged!
Despite the order of battle screen showing other wise, once you give an order in siege battle you get 2 big mixed troops, the most notable problem in this is it makes it un-able to position ranged troops will non-range are sent up ladders first. This problem continues as it seems the game intends for group 1 to go up one set of ladders and group 2 the other, meaning you cannot send a group up each ladder AND have a group giving ranged support to both, even if you tolerate the mixed groups.

Back
Top Bottom