Users who are viewing this thread

Hello developers,

I just want to share my tip with you. I think the experience from siege battles is still very low on something what we waited for so long. I know there are some basic issues about AI movement on citadels/walls etc...
But i rly need from AI (soldiers) the "ability" to make A LITTLE SPACE AROUND THEMSELVES. a personal space for better AI fighting and atmosphere of real huge battle. AI soldiers want to fight like this: soldier----> *fight* <---soldier. Its like insta press W. And result is 1000 soldiers crammed on each other and then whole battle looks like punk concert. GOOD EXAMPLE IS CAVALRY. Everytime i played with cavalry army, it was epic. Map was full of dust, arrows, sounds and every horseman HAD HIS PERSONAL SPACE for DECISIONS (GO FIGHT/RUN...) !
In multiplayer its better: now go back, now foward, now charge, now cover...no one is crammed on each other never - its INEFFICIENT. AI needs the same understanding. :wink:

THIS is what Im talking about - time 1:10

So if u will be able to improve this, u will receive a small but very effective illusion of full filled castle - full of troops and action.

Thank you (sry for my english)

Back
Top Bottom