Need More Info Siege AI problems at the gate for both attacker and defender

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood Gryphon

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: During sieges for the attackers the infantry squad the following the battering ram will start to move to a different entrance location when the AI switches to Assault walls. The ram pushers luckily rush to the inner gate to attack it, but shouldn't the infantry squad following the ram do the same as well? See attached pics for the inf squad running away once first gate is open.

For the defenders the squad that is guarding the gate seems to be set to square formation i believe and ends up letting enemy troops in to surround them thus not really holding the gate once its opened. I believe making the default a line formation would let the AI fight harder instead of being so defensive. No evidence but ez to test.

How to Reproduce: Use a siege ram in siege fight
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Siege maps
Media (Screenshots & Video): Gate Inf running / Gate Inf heading toward ladders
Version: 1.0.4
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 TI
CPU: I7-8086K
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Taichi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom