Resolved Side Quest: Family Feud results in Success AND Fail

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: 2 out of 2 succesful completions of the side quest Family Feud have ended in me simultaneously having succeeded and failed the mission. Both times success was done differently. First time Success was done diplomatically using charm choices (not influence path). Second time it was done through the more violent path of fighting. Succeeding is based on the type of success quite correctly, whereas the fail is a result of the helped generated NPC leaving the party. The game fails the quest because of "kicking the NPC". Both times the NPC giving the quest was "Camnon of Aegosca" and the one "losing a relative" was "Crotor of Dradios".
How to Reproduce: Complete Family Feud side quest successfully while having the generated NPC in tow.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Family Feud, Jalmarys villages: Aegosca and Dradios.
Version: latest Beta, e1.2.0.226110
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs
:
GPU: AMD RX 5700 XT Red Devil, 8Gb GDDR6
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600X, 6-core 3.8Ghz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16Gb (2x8Gb)
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Taichi, ATX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Kingston 1TB A2000 NVMe SSD

Hi, thanks for reporting and sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the developers about this issue and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Hi,
I have the same problem.
Family Feud quests always end up failed, because the NPC gets kicked from the party after the Quest was successful.
PLUS: The family member I helped becomes a nobleman of the fen Uvain Clan. I finished the quest 3 times in 3 different villages in Battania.
Same result every time, so I stopped.
I could check, what happens if I finish the quest in an other region...
Version: latest Beta, e1.2.0.

Hi, this issue is fixed with e1.4.0. Please update me if you encounter any issues with it again.
This just happend to me in e1.4.0. Quest is both succesfull and failed, but I get the raise in relation with quest giver and loose relation with the opposing family member and the family member becomes a nobleman in my kingdom.

The new nobleman also gets highlighted in green as if he's a companion, and I can take him into my party, even though I have maxed the companion slots. Can't access him in the inventory screen or clan screen, but I can talk to him the same way as a companion and assign him a role.

I travelled to another village where I also did the Family Feud quest to check if the same thing had happend and discovered yet another new nobleman highlighted in green.

Back
Top Bottom