Resolved Siblings getting weird stats and gear when turning 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I did a playthrough and my brother and sister were fine at age 18. But this last time my little brother turned 18 and he had messed up stats like we had the bug with companions and he also had no gear was almost naked, screenshot below

Also I am not sure if this could be an issue, the first time I got them and they were fie at level 1 I got them at the same time, but this time with my brothers stats messed up I took them separately when they turned 18 so about 3 years apart, just wanted to give some more info in case that could help solve the problem.

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
I know you have reported to the team, but I have seen 2 versions of their stats now and I beg of you to mention to the team please don't give us 18 year old children that can be our heirs and they have almost all stats assigned, maxed or red hard capped, we build our characters up, let them be level 1 and we build them up that is part of the fun of playing is making your character but having an 18 year old level 23 that can get virtually no other stats really takes away from molding our kids into something. If your giving us kids that are already assigned stats and maxed out then why aren't you doing the same thing when we start the game. Doesn't make sense please please pass thing along to them team

I mean my siblings were all hard 1 stats when they turned 18 for me, and defaulted to being governors as soon as I captured a new castle/town. Like the main super buff brother has dissolved his party multiple times to be a governor for me which is irritating since I'm at the stage of my Kingdom where I'm one of three major continental powers and could use that extra stack of 200 roaming the countryside during war. I actually had 2 campaigns since they updated the family quest, and I had poop siblings and heirs with hard 1 stats both times besides Noric.

Mine both started at level one and I picked them each up when they turned 18, so it's gotta be something else. I wish they had more fp at level 1 like the MC does in char creation, but level 1 is still good for building them up useful.

However if I had the brother in your picture I would leave his combat stuff alone and pump up his int and steward + medicine leadership and scouting and send off to patrol! :smile:
Like the main super buff brother has dissolved his party multiple times to be a governor
Oh no this worries me. Just set sister up with a nice partol party, don't want her to ditch it when I take more property.

Back
Top Bottom