In Progress Sibling skills and perks auto allocated even with box unchecked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

fragonard

Grandmaster Knight
Summary:
How to Reproduce:after rescue, big brother has perks assigned
Have you used cheats and if so which:no cheats, no mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:rx 6600
GPU Driver Version:23 Q3 1
CPU:i5 13500
RAM:32 GB
Motherboard:b760m c
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):2 TB samsung

Got the Same Problem.
Occurs even in the tutorial when starting a new game.
Tried having it checked and unchecked bzt it made no difference.

Yes this was disappointing. I certainly hope it was not intentional :???: I kinda regret not choosing sandbox with my most recent playthrough because of this useless brother character now.

His stats being automatically allocated is worse than having the perks auto-assigned. :facepalm:

Well, I should have a decent party up and running in one in-game generation... ugh. :roll:

It is not as bleak as I first feared. The younger brother and sister are still salvageable. Half a generation is not so bad. :oops: I'm such a pessimist sometimes. Regret removed. Not necessarily worth "fixing," and not necessarily a poor choice if it was intentional. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Will this be resolved any time soon? I've wanted to play a new campaign since the patch dropped, but I'm waiting for this to be resolved first.

It doesn't apply to children at least.
Regardless if you're trying to complete the main quest, it takes away 2 years which you need if you want to claim the dragon banner before all the A.I single you out which is somehow deemed fair in dev world? I wish I could get a refund at this point because these guys have updated litterally nothing and broke the game doing it. Amazing

Regardless if you're trying to complete the main quest, it takes away 2 years which you need if you want to claim the dragon banner before all the A.I single you out which is somehow deemed fair in dev world? I wish I could get a refund at this point because these guys have updated litterally nothing and broke the game doing it. Amazing
Oh but be sure we can see a commuinity forums of all the pretty drawings like clockwork 🤣🤣🤣 what a joke.

You don't need the brother in campaign and if you don't check the box you can still choose his focus points and attributes on level up, then just retrain the perks at the arena master.

You don't need the brother in campaign and if you don't check the box you can still choose his focus points and attributes on level up, then just retrain the perks at the arena master.
No you can't you are wrong i have just replayed the first bit 5 times and i promise you. You are wrong, and your brother as a steward is a must if you don't want to get gangbanged by A.i as soon as you start your own kingdom.

Are you starting a new kingdom too early and with no friends or money? Steward companions are just as good as the brother, my current one is a cowthief with 288 capped steward, the brother I made my infantry captain, little brother and sister are party leaders and my second child is going to be my next steward.
If you think you are completely powerless without the older brother you may want to lower your difficulty or look for hints to improve your play!

Are you starting a new kingdom too early and with no friends or money? Steward companions are just as good as the brother, my current one is a cowthief with 288 capped steward, the brother I made my infantry captain, little brother and sister are party leaders and my second child is going to be my next steward.
If you think you are completely powerless without the older brother you may want to lower your difficulty or look for hints to improve your play!
Or they could just fix the small bug that apparently take 3months to fix. I shouldn't have to find workarounds for the base story. And that's IF you can find a companion with decwnt steward. All the ones I've found are level 15-19 a d ALLL are built like the now useless brother character. Is there a lower difficulty than freebooter? Maybe they should fix the ****ing game instead? Just a thought.

And if I wait any longer to start my own kingdom, the quest expires, so no, definitely not starting it to early.trying to build my character as a smith and steward now is just retarded because no good steward companions. I don't even want to play this game anymore, just 0 updates and somehow they break it. Useless devs

Back
Top Bottom