In Progress Shuttering,Hard Drop on FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Basically the loading screens take 1 min to load and when I'm in battle it almost drops to 5-10 FPS.When I hit enemy units game shutters and fps drops.That makes the game unplayable.I've even tried lowering settings I'm currently playing on lowest settings possible and game always shutters and fps drops significantly in battles.My system is: 8GB Ram, GTX 1060 3GB, Intel i7 3770k. I met reccomended system settings and game is unplayable right now.So dissapointed after waiting 8 years for this game..

Game does not like GTX 1060 and 1070 cards. they cap out at 100% and start overheating regardless of low or high settings. Its a bug thats only effecting players who have these cards. I hope its going to be fixed because i have a GTX 1060 6GB and I am having similar problems. However, as its only effecting players with these graphics cards, it will most likely be secondary to other bugs and problems.

im genuinely surprised at the state the game is in... 7 or 8 years is a long development time even for a small team. They have given us a game missing so many features and with so many issues, even for early access. I would have expected this of a beta or demo.

I'm having similar problems with the GTX 1050 4GB
If you are gunning for max settings on a 4GB Graphics card, you could easily max out your card in battles with Bannerlord depending on what else your computer is using the GPU for in the background. I would recommend medium settings. If the problem persists then yes, you could be having similar problems.

I think is Nvidia problem, because in Doom eternal the 1000 series video Card and below have a very bar performance
One of AMD's brand new 8GB GPU's is having the same problem but it does seem that Navidia cards have been hit for the most part. Im betting something about the game itself sends certain set ups into overdrive. Hopefully it will be patched

Yea changing the settings does literally nothing at all. It's really bizarre. The frame rate does not go up consistently no matter what is happening. Changing resolution, textures, sound, whatever does absolutely nothing for me. So it really makes me think the problem is on their end. Like if I set everything to very low, and I got my fps to like 20 or something, then that'd be good cause for me to think oh I just can't run it. But changing that makes no difference. And yea the GPU is like... always hovering around 93% to 100% even in the menus. Something is definitely wrong. Oh and the ****ing launcher still doesn't even work for me lmao what a joke.

Working just fine with my son's GeForce 1070 here. But across the room I have the massive loading delays and video stuttering that are some problem besides type of card.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.2 has solved the issue.

Hi, I've informed the developers about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.2 has solved the issue.
No I'm only having laggs shutttering in singleplayers not in multiplayer or custom battles.I'm getting 60fps on 200v200 on custom battle.But in singleplayer I get 5-10 fps in 15v5 battles xDD

No it did not solve the problem. Also I did not see any line regarding to this issue in 1.0.2. patch notes. This issue has really became an annoying one. Please find a solution soon.

Hi everyone! Just be careful if new updates changes your GPU source as the onboard graphic card. This happened for me and I needed to fix it from the Game Settings. Just a reminder!

Back
Top Bottom