Shut up and take my money

Users who are viewing this thread

How do I pre-order like 10+ copies of this game for everyone I know? It's going to be everyone's off-season Christmas present.

I want to support the team before this comes out next March. I'm sure there's a bunch of us from the beta days in Zendar who would like to support as well.

bigtoebubby said:
How do I pre-order like 10+ copies of this game for everyone I know? It's going to be everyone's off-season Christmas present.

I want to support the team before this comes out next March. I'm sure there's a bunch of us from the beta days in Zendar who would like to support as well.

Hi, it's me, your friend that you know.

Also, yeah, it's been a looong wait, and I'm ready conquer Calradia anew, but, like, 200 years before I conquered it the first time. Putting pennies in a jar now, waiting for it to be up for sale.

shades_o_grey said:

Welcome friends!  :party:

I remember back in the days of Zendar, each month I could use my game code to install Mount & Blade on an additional computer. I would feel so anxious knowing that soon I could show my siblings this game I loved so much. And they ended up falling in love with it too!

bigtoebubby said:
shades_o_grey said:

Welcome friends!  :party:

I remember back in the days of Zendar, each month I could use my game code to install Mount & Blade on an additional computer. I would feel so anxious knowing that soon I could show my siblings this game I loved so much. And they ended up falling in love with it too!

I missed the Zendar days, picking up the game in 2009. Fell in love quickly though, and still playing a decade later.

Who wants Cyberpunk if you can have Bannerlord! Overhyped mainstream game with no real gameplay shown. I will start a holy crusade to persuade more people into M&B, all hail Bannerlord! I saw Mr.Taleworlds himself who said "I dont like epic store" what do we need more! :iamamoron: 

Aldemar said:
I saw Mr.Taleworlds himself who said "I dont like epic store" what do we need more! :iamamoron:

I recently bought Anno 1800 on Epic Games. To install it, I needed to create an additional Ubisoft account. But once the game was installed, the server perpetually appeared offline. There was clearly a problem.

Turns out that I needed to install Ubisoft's Uplay and redownload the 26GB game. I might as well have purchased and installed the game directly from Ubisoft rather than having Epic as a middleman.

bigtoebubby said:
Aldemar said:
I saw Mr.Taleworlds himself who said "I dont like epic store" what do we need more! :iamamoron:

I recently bought Anno 1800 on Epic Games. To install it, I needed to create an additional Ubisoft account. But once the game was installed, the server perpetually appeared offline. There was clearly a problem.

Turns out that I needed to install Ubisoft's Uplay and redownload the 26GB game. I might as well have purchased and installed the game directly from Ubisoft rather than having Epic as a middleman.

All Ubisoft games are purchasable directly via Uplay, its not an EpicStore exclusive. Even if they like to say that.

LeChat said:
Early Access will be pre-order. You want pre-pre-order ?

Sign me up for the pre-pre-order :smile:

There's something symbolic and satisfying about helping to fund something you care about to make it a reality--like a kickstarter. That Taleworlds has survived all these years without releasing Bannerlord is a hint they aren't really scraping by though. In any case, I want to help out early if there's a space to do so.

bigtoebubby said:
LeChat said:
Early Access will be pre-order. You want pre-pre-order ?

Sign me up for the pre-pre-order :smile:

There's something symbolic and satisfying about helping to fund something you care about to make it a reality--like a kickstarter. That Taleworlds has survived all these years without releasing Bannerlord is a hint they aren't really scraping by though. In any case, I want to help out early if there's a space to do so.
Yeah, but I'm sure that if they needed anything, they would propose it and everybody will rush.

(and that Taleworlds has survived all these years without releasing Bannerlord never stop to amaze me)

Back
Top Bottom