Show off your Bannerlord faces!

Users who are viewing this thread

I've made one character for each faction. My personal favourite is the Khuzait and Aserai.
aserai.png
battania.png
empire.png
khuzait.png
sturgia.png
vlandia.png
These are excellent. I'll make sure to do this when I get home.

Faces I made, that I wanted to share:

ObHR9o7.jpg

z2A4Gom.jpg

EiUysuf.jpg

Rc0JAon.jpg

xnEDWEy.jpg

Given the new visual direction of Sturgia to a more Kievan Rus aesthetic, I remade my Sturgian character to look more slavic.
sturgia-NEW.png

All this time spent on faces... are they gonna age and look horrible as we play through the game? It's sorta like why even make a face! And are those old ones with character you all want going to have that when they're 17 or so and you inhabit their body because the parent (your last toon) died? And will it age into the face you wanted?

All this time spent on faces... are they gonna age and look horrible as we play through the game? It's sorta like why even make a face! And are those old ones with character you all want going to have that when they're 17 or so and you inhabit their body because the parent (your last toon) died? And will it age into the face you wanted?

First, "toon"? You're showing your own age, brother, I haven't heard that term since WoW was the new hotness! That little jab aside, they'll age, sure. That's how life works. And then elements of that face transfer to the new character and you get to see how your look evolves over generations. I dunno, I guess it's not for everyone, but I always enjoy systems like this. It's a big reason I'm excited for Crusader Kings 3.

Back
Top Bottom