Show Indicators Toggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there any way to toggle show indicators mode (default alt) instead of having it only show while holding the alt button? I like having this on in the overworld to display the movement speed of all armies without needing to mouse over them and in battle to show formation locations. I would prefer not to have to hold the button down for the entire time i'm playing and have had some issues accidentally hitting alt+___ commands. Yes I could rebind it but there are no good alternatives that would let me use WSAD while holding it.

No comment on your issue actually. I don´t feel i have that problem.

But during battles the alt button is really useful. Or it was. Not anymore. Before everything was shown where it was. Now it´s lifted high up the air and makes things impossible to find. For some reason gear vanish after awhile. How can gear vanish but the bodies stays?

Is there any way to toggle show indicators mode (default alt) instead of having it only show while holding the alt button? I like having this on in the overworld to display the movement speed of all armies without needing to mouse over them and in battle to show formation locations. I would prefer not to have to hold the button down for the entire time i'm playing and have had some issues accidentally hitting alt+___ commands. Yes I could rebind it but there are no good alternatives that would let me use WSAD while holding it.
I've had it happen accidentally a few times (on the campaign map) - probably after alt-tabbing out of the game, but not sure if some other factor involved. Can't replicate at the moment just by alt-tabbing, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom