Show HP in numbers, not just the irritating non linear bar

Users who are viewing this thread

As many here know, the HP bar doesnt seem to linear, so id suggest adding the number of hp you actually have.
In warband no one bothered, but here in bannerlord we get the numbers stuffed into our face so id like to see them in the overlay, not just passively or in the damagelog!

There's a damagelog on the lower left screen that shows the damage you have taken and where the hit landed on your body, make the count if you get hit, did you get hit by 64? you have less than half your health bar.... not hard to count

Why count tho, do you count or look down the screen to see how much hp you got in any other multiplayer game?
I just do a quick math xD If i was hit by 70 and half my heath bar disappears... I would be very careful going foward
I mean they could add the option to enable it for the people who want it, they don't lose anything in adding it.

1C123D5880619A02533436F5E9B88731A5D309D6
it's a bit of a hacky "fix" and doesnt look too good but fairly simple to do. doubt battleye cares about it but you obviously never know for sure. can share if theres interest.

1C123D5880619A02533436F5E9B88731A5D309D6
it's a bit of a hacky "fix" and doesnt look too good but fairly simple to do. doubt battleye cares about it but you obviously never know for sure. can share if theres interest.
Hacker! How do you dare challenge TW‘s creative monopoly!

Back
Top Bottom