Shout out to VK

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as you guys might hate on VK. Their intentions is to populate NAEast servers for full seige games/TDM games. Yesterday was APE vs VK on siege and TDM. It was a great time as it kept the siege and tdm servers full. Any life pumped into the game is better then none. Plus it was a great time.

As much as you guys might hate on VK. Their intentions is to populate NAEast servers for full seige games/TDM games. Yesterday was APE vs VK on siege and TDM. It was a great time as it kept the siege and tdm servers full. Any life pumped into the game is better then none. Plus it was a great time.
Yep, I was not able to make it, but happy VK and other groups are being active. Good for them and for casuals too.

Weird ****. All I hear when my guys and me are doing stuff on EU servers, be it skirmish, captain, siege, or TDM, is: "clans are destroying this game"
I can't see how an active clan participant in the game, in different activities, which increases the pop count, which makes TDM and other activities playable "destroys the game". Now if you tell me they are being assholes and swarming people on TDM 10-1 110% of the time, then yes I can see that happening, but hopefully after a couple of minutes both sides are evenly match, precisely because there's a significant amount of people playing on that TDM server.

Bottom line, I made this thread praising an active clan for actively participating with the rest of the community in the most visible format, TDM and seiges. We are at that point in Bannerlords MP casual where we NEED active clans to show up, if not its 2 to 14 people playing on TDM.

that point in Bannerlords MP casual where we NEED active clans to show up, if not its 2 to 14 people playing on TDM.
That point comes near the end of the life cycle of a game where clans have to fill up server to it's max potential because regular servers do not reach this (Napoleonic wars as example or any other mod). Not at the start of a game.

Clans are good, but this is not how the game should be played.

That point comes near the end of the life cycle of a game where clans have to fill up server to it's max potential because regular servers do not reach this (Napoleonic wars as example or any other mod). Not at the start of a game.

Clans are good, but this is not how the game should be played.
Exactly. BL MP is fu*ked, but give to ceaser what is to ceasar. VK and any other active clan deserves the praise for being active, and making the mp fun for a couple of hours some days. Hopefully they have swelled their numbers. Ill reach out to them to see if I can join their clan later down the line if my clan doesn't resuscitate.

Exactly. BL MP is fu*ked, but give to ceaser what is to ceasar. VK and any other active clan deserves the praise for being active, and making the mp fun for a couple of hours some days. Hopefully they have swelled their numbers. Ill reach out to them to see if I can join their clan later down the line if my clan doesn't resuscitate.
Or you know, just don't play the game.

Clans don't deserve a praise. They are still unholy creations to the true form of how the game should be played, the pleb is the purest form that can exist.

Or you know, just don't play the game.

Clans don't deserve a praise. They are still unholy creations to the true form of how the game should be played, the pleb is the purest form that can exist.
Smell a little bit of sarcasm there, but if not, I disagree with you 100% and get the **** out of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom