Should you upgrade fiefs/train village stewards before handing them over to vassals?

Users who are viewing this thread

153 views with no answer, so I'll give it a go and wait for someone who knew all along to tell me I'm wrong.

I doubt very much that the steward training does anything for NPC lords at all, every time you capture a property they always have jack stats, mostly I believe those stats for the steward are rolled against tasks when a player has to solve a problem at a fief.

On the other hand building a knighthood order for a castle/city before giving it to a lord means that castle will be reinforced with said troops and that particular lord will also always have those troops in his army. That's a huge deal for me, I love going to war with 30 lords with KO troops on my side.:grin:

He's been asked many times in the past to ask quick questions in the respective pinned thread. I believe that's a reason for this statistic as well (aside from the very high ratio of lurkers compared to active users). Last time was also like 4 separately created threads for 4 one-phrase questions... That coupled with the lazyness in using the search function can be an instant denial: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tions-quick-answers-redux.381928/post-9174315

And yes, training stewards has no noticeable effect as lords can build fief improvements completely randomly on their own, bypassing all skill requirements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom