Should we abandon NC?

Do you want NC to be hosted?

• Yes

Votes: 85 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 62 42.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe there is NC with both - 5v5 and 8v8 categories being prepared or at least planned. The only question is, if someone else wishes to host a tourney in near, near future.

Surkan said:
yeah guys bannerlord will release this year! they're releasing lore updates, really showing us how close the game is to release!!!!

wait.. dont forget the conversational animations
"bb, we retired from Warburt. See you soon on Bannerlord" ~ Inquisition, 2012

Deacon Barry said:
Nation's 5 a Side (mid Feb - mid April)
ECS Style Tournament (early may - end June)
WNL Style Tournament (early July - mid September)
EC5 Style Tournament  (early Oct - mid November)
WNL Style tournament (mid November - early Feb)

Last year Charlini hosted a good tourney the WSC this could be nice aswell in addition with a new possible ECS :razz:

If people want a 5 v 5 tourney do it is as fun tourney but try to make a decent 8 v 8 tourney to keep the interest in actual competitive play.

Yes. I didn't mean those tournaments specifically, more ones with same formats. So WSC/ECS had similar formats (small groups into KO stage) and ladder tournaments such as ENL and WNL with ladder stages and optional KO stage.

I think a balance is good as it ensures that we don't too many tournaments which are inherently unenjoyable/short for weaker teams such as ECS style tournaments.

I have a feeling that we will be killing the game by focusing on hosting another NC at this point of the game's half-life. Not everyone's up for another NC, a 5vs5 alongside an 8vs8 would be more ideal for everyone I believe..

Mynes said:
I have a feeling that we will be killing the game by focusing on hosting another NC at this point of the game's half-life. Not everyone's up for another NC, a 5vs5 alongside an 8vs8 would be more ideal for everyone I believe..

Do you mean, a 5v5 NC, along an 8v8 clan tourney (say a Permaladder, spitballing, off the top of my head) ?

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Mynes said:

Do you mean, a 5v5 NC, along an 8v8 clan tourney (say a Permaladder, spitballing, off the top of my head) ?
:party:

GlorvalhirSRB said:
Mynes said:

Permaladder sounds fun but at this stage it would be essentially impossible the number of teams who are left + if they disband how will you replace them? the league will just continue to deteriorate and people will lose interest.

Host a proper 8 v 8 tourney for the competitive clans and any others ofc and a 5 v 5 league for people who wanna have fun (5 v 5 league should be optional)

Back
Top Bottom