should the mod be put on hold or should I keep singing

Users who are viewing this thread

ChengYi

Regular
Now that school has started, and everyone will have a jillion assignments and HW and working, should this mod be put on hold? If there's anything, school should come first before anything else. I know I'll be real busy this semester...I can graduate finally after 5 years...can't **** up!

The announcement explains this pretty nicely.  I have drawn out of school, but I still can't generate troop trees, I tried and felt like jumping off the window.  I have major complications with the examination procedures since I drew out from school but applied for the exams while I was still in it.  Mess ups happen, and I've been working day and nights at times to get this cleaned out as best as I can.

On the other hand, I'm still able to code.  Any troop trees that are sent towards me will be banged in ezmode and the updates will proceed.  It's not a necessity to include the armors, although I would like to have at the very least one faction covered with armor and weapons by release version 0.4 beta.

What I'm doing atm is coding in their skills.  I have declared a fixed set of skills at the top and quickly worked through the existing code to change as many as I can.  Tedious job, but I can spread it out with the random breaks of computer studies popping in.

Back
Top Bottom