Should recruits have boobs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Totalgarbage

Sergeant Knight
Since the thread about some recruits getting shields options to their loadouts has resulted in heated discussions, I want to talk about something less controversial: recruits having boobs.

But what will having boobs change in recruits you're asking? It's simple; since larger and rounder breasts will cause the units' chests to have a curvature, this curvature will cause projectiles and piercing attacks to the chests be deflected and result in less damage overall. It's pure science!

But is it historical you're asking? Of course! As all educated medieval historians know, Henry VII famously required all levied troops to get plastic surgery before heading to the battlefield.

As it is now, I don't see any real downsides or reasonable objections to my suggestion, but we can discuss it further if anyone wishes to.

How will this be balanced in the ass department? Assman-oriented playthroughs are severely lacking content as it stands.

How will this be balanced in the ass department? Assman-oriented playthroughs are severely lacking content as it stands.
Agreed, with the changes to movement and collision, I believe that the game finally has space to support assman playstyles. To make it more immersive and historically accurate, ass plumpness should scale with athletics and riding. After all, every historian knows that historically, the Turco-Mongol peoples have had the juiciest asses due to their nomadic lifestyles.

I miss a certain seriousness in this thread, as if the topic wasn't important. What about chainmail bikinis as necessary adds, why weren't they mentioned? Some people simply do not seem to care for their recruits.

I miss a certain seriousness in this thread, as if the topic wasn't important. What about chainmail bikinis as necessary adds, why weren't they mentioned? Some people simply do not seem to care for their recruits.
Unfortunately the first chainmail bikini was developed by Orban the Engineer for the siege of Constantinople during the 15th century. As much as I would like them, their addition would be ahistorical.

Back
Top Bottom