• Yes: some of them

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like others have said, it's better to direct your dissatisfaction towards the decision-makers specifically, since not all of the developers are responsible.

This is what Mexxico had to say:

"There were a thousand things that I didn't like too. During the 12 years I worked here, a thousand design decisions that I didn't like were taken ... I personally prefer spending time on improving the game until the PC version is nearly finished, but you should understand that we are only doing what is decided mostly."

This is what Mexxico had to say:

"There were a thousand things that I didn't like too. During the 12 years I worked here, a thousand design decisions that I didn't like were taken ... I personally prefer spending time on improving the game until the PC version is nearly finished, but you should understand that we are only doing what is decided mostly."

Completely understandable, of course the recent decisions regarding MP were made by Senior Management. I seriously can't imagine people who work as a game developer full-time - choosing to work on s****y skins (that should be free anyway), ingame currency and emotes over the stability of the servers and Battle Mode.
The people who are steering the ship need to take their head out of their ass and utilise their staff appropriately.

Sure, this poll is ridiculous. But it's an accurate reflection of the current state of Bannerlord and its community. I mean, the condition of BL multiplayer is just bizarre at this point. How's it even possible that 10 years into development you get still critical bugs like the Skirmish and Captain mode having only one server up at a time?

It's like, less features are working now than they did 2 years ago when EA started. And all this is happening in 2022, when game companies are setting up servers to host millions of players. Meanwhile we're lucky if TW servers will still be able to support this shoddy community of a few hundreds of players after the latest patch.

If someone told me it was possible to mess up a game this badly, I wouldn't believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom