PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Should I upgrade my PC - and how?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello
I am in need of your help.

Currently, Bannerlords is running alright so far on 'medium settings' (there's a little lag though some times in too large battles) - though after TaleWorlds are done with bug and performance updates it might be better.

It claims to be using an "Estimated GPU Memory Usage" of 1884/4018 MB. What does that mean?

I would like to know which upgrades to make if I would like to run the game smoothly on 'high' and on 'very high' settings.

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V3 @ 3.30GHz
RAM: 16 GB (DDR4)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Pro4
Storage: SSD

Also: Do you recommend me to wait for performance updates and see where that takes me, or buy the upgrades now, on the premise, that my PC is too weak?

Thanks alot for the clarification.
What video card would you suggest I purchase? I reckon, that a small upgrade would still cost some hundred USD, so is it worth it to make a larger upgrade - or would the processor hold the game back so much, that it wouldn't be worth it?

Thanks alot for the clarification.
What video card would you suggest I purchase? I reckon, that a small upgrade would still cost some hundred USD, so is it worth it to make a larger upgrade - or would the processor hold the game back so much, that it wouldn't be worth it?
GPU
I would recommend the RX 5700 graphics card (take the version with good cooling) or the 2060 super. This will be enough for any games. The only thing to make sure is that you have a fairly powerful and high-quality power supply.

CPU
You need overclock your memory to increase processor bandwidth, after buy new gpu.

Back
Top Bottom