Should i release as OSP?

Users who are viewing this thread

TomW426

Sergeant
Made a couple things for a mod a while back, Withdrew them because the Devs seemed way too far up their own arses to deserve it :razz:

Not my best work by far but if anyone is interested please do say, All that i'll need to do is scale them and Finish Normal maps.

4b9y.jpg

kyco.jpg

They definitely look good, if you are willing to make it OSP, I would definitely use them. :smile:

TomW426 said:
Made a couple things for a mod a while back, Withdrew them because the Devs seemed way too far up their own arses to deserve it :razz:

Not my best work by far but if anyone is interested please do say, All that i'll need to do is scale them and Finish Normal maps.

4b9y.jpg

kyco.jpg
That's some quality work right there, I could actually use both models for Phantasy Calradia if they are properly game-optimized (LODs working right and poly-counts not being exceedingly high).

I also have this Centuar axe, didnt include it before cos I was all embaressed and squirmy about it cos I don't like it but its up for grabs if anyone wants.
8NND2ud.jpg
d0DrXKV.jpg
C24dkcY.jpg
74dv2R3.jpg

TomW426 said:
I also have this Centuar axe, didnt include it before cos I was all embaressed and squirmy about it cos I don't like it but its up for grabs if anyone wants.
8NND2ud.jpg
d0DrXKV.jpg
C24dkcY.jpg
74dv2R3.jpg

I'd definitely use that too ! Are you planning to make more of them / take custom requests ?

TomW426 said:

4b9y.jpg

kyco.jpg

I warn you my friend ! if you release them i will use them  :lol:.
The weapons look too good, like them !

Knight of calradia said:
Very nice work. It's also good to keep an auction if there is so many who wants your works :smile:.

Nawwww, I'm not that kinda person, anyone can have if they want but there are some defects like the one handed axe uses a whole 1024x1024 texture, or even a 2048 , can't remember, I didn't initially plan to have them in warband, and if they were then they would be rare, I think the large axe and sword are optimised but not as nice.

Back
Top Bottom