Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

damonkey said:
maor772 said:
YourStepDad said:
yeah, a LOT of animation bugs. I think I can recall 3 - 4, but I'm sure the devs are aware of all of them and that they will be fixed very soon.

Even with the bugs and nobody online...the mod gave me such a good impression. Something I may potentially play as much as The Deluge. :razz:
yes...you can make pach to fixe this bugs?

Yes, patches are being made. I'm pretty busy in my life lately, so it's going kind of slow, but it's coming.
ok...so if there us be pach ready so send me Message because i dont follow this fourm post all the time

ok, ill wait for single player mode ;D if youll make it ;D srr if i have made some mistakes in the text :grin:

Is this mod dead?

Well, I downloaded this mod, and it looks pretty awesome but I can't find any servers.
So I have been wondering - is this mod Dead?

I've been in the works of working on the mod, however I am starting from scratch to correct poor coding practices I developed while learning the Module system.

jepekula said:
maor772 said:
you do single-player mod? :grin:

"In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot."

Maybe search a bit next time, eh?
Oh, derp, old post >.> Nevermind. But well, those people who do not like to search for themselves will more likely notice this.
ok sorry next time i search first

maor772 said:
jepekula said:
maor772 said:
you do single-player mod? :grin:

"In addition, a month or so down the road, I plan on integrating into Singleplayer. Thus, the module will support both Multiplayer and Singleplayer, with AI command OSP added in, so you can do volleys and whatnot."

Maybe search a bit next time, eh?
Oh, derp, old post >.> Nevermind. But well, those people who do not like to search for themselves will more likely notice this.
ok sorry next time i search first
היי אחי

Shot and Shell v0.6.7 has been released! Check the Original Post for the download link and details. Keep in mind the mod was restarted from scratch, and is still in early development.

Thanks,
DaMonkey and the Mad Monkey Development team

Back
Top Bottom