Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Download and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Color_Pinkknight said:
Maybe adding various uniforms for the regiments. I can help you find some Swedish unit uniforms if you'd like :razz:.

I've added a placeholder for the "Kalmar Regimente", I'll be sure to come to you when I overhaul the swedes.  :grin:

If you,the community,have wishes for maps ,let me know that. If they get accepted by damonkey and me , I will make them.

damonkey said:
Color_Pinkknight said:
Maybe adding various uniforms for the regiments. I can help you find some Swedish unit uniforms if you'd like :razz:.

I've added a placeholder for the "Kalmar Regimente", I'll be sure to come to you when I overhaul the swedes.  :grin:

Just to be a little picky, you spell it Regemente in Swedish ;D. Anyways, I'd much like to help as much as I can to find more Swedish uniforms for you, just PM me if you like some info :razz:.

I do indeed Fear for my life now.  :lol:

And progress is going, but I've been real occupied lately, with Work, school, the farm, and my secondary mod: ArmA2: Napoleonic Wars. But, I have been working and it is not abandoned, on a side note, I'm trying to re-schedule the Linebattles to weekends.

damonkey said:
I do indeed Fear for my life now.  :lol:

And progress is going, but I've been real occupied lately, with Work, school, the farm, and my secondary mod: ArmA2: Napoleonic Wars. But, I have been working and it is not abandoned, on a side note, I'm trying to re-schedule the Linebattles to weekends.

Woah, Woah woah woah... Arma 2 Napoleonic Wars!?

May you plz put the download links on gamefront.Some of my members and some others are having  trouble downloading it they say there having errors or something saying file to big.

plyuto518 said:
May you plz put the download links on gamefront.Some of my members and some others are having  trouble downloading it they say there having errors or something saying file to big.

Make space on your computer mate, I think that's why it says the file is too big.

Dear Damokey,
I found a few problems and made a few observations whilst playing your mod and I'd like to share them
1. I get one shot with a rifle and I can never reload
2. I can't walk out of a crouch
Suggestions
1. While not your original intent, I suggest a singleplayer campaign just because NW has really got a tight grip on the mulitplayer and is extremely hard to beat. (not saying give up your multiplayer dream, just saying you should expand to give your mod something that NW doesn't have.)
2. I would personally love it if you made your own musket design.
Positive Feedback
1. Your uniforms are very nice
2. Like how you have all these overlooked factions
3. Your mod gives me a real Total War vibe and I like that

Good job monkey, keep it up

yeah, a LOT of animation bugs. I think I can recall 3 - 4, but I'm sure the devs are aware of all of them and that they will be fixed very soon.

Even with the bugs and nobody online...the mod gave me such a good impression. Something I may potentially play as much as The Deluge. :razz:

YourStepDad said:
yeah, a LOT of animation bugs. I think I can recall 3 - 4, but I'm sure the devs are aware of all of them and that they will be fixed very soon.

Even with the bugs and nobody online...the mod gave me such a good impression. Something I may potentially play as much as The Deluge. :razz:
yes...you can make pach to fixe this bugs?

maor772 said:
YourStepDad said:

yes...you can make pach to fixe this bugs?

Yes, patches are being made. I'm pretty busy in my life lately, so it's going kind of slow, but it's coming.

Back
Top Bottom