Sergeant Knight at Arms
- Best answers
Shot and Shell is a Multiplayer mod based in the 1700s, during the early years of the Seven Years War. I am aiming to produce a mod that provides a blend of ranged and melee combat. Please note, for those who have played the "Age of False Innocence" mod the models and textures look strikingly similar to those in this mod. This is because I am using items Shred gave out as placeholders(I would like to code the mod first). Also note that this mod is still in production, and the final product can vary greatly.
- Two factions: Austria and Prussia; with at least six factions planned for full release
- Uniforms of historically accurate regiments that fought in the Seven Years War
- Custom musket ball flight algorithm
- Music tracks under Creative Commons license
- 66 Unique Uniforms (and counting)
- Various unique and historically accurate hats, including: tricornes and grenadier mitres
- Historically accurate muskets for factions (such as the Potsdam, Long Land Pattern, etc)
- Infantry Banners
- Functioning crouching system
- Admin tools (Thanks to Madmin by Madoc)
- Cheering/Taunting (placeholders)
- Working Artillery System
- Ammunition Rearmament
- Loads of new uniforms
You can find the full download below. Simply extract the .rar file into your Modules file, and you'll be good to go.
Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Full Download (.rar) - Mirror 1
Shot and Shell v0.7.5 - Full Download (.rar) - Mirror 2
The Development Team
- DaMonkey: Team Head; Coding; Texturing; Animations
- Gunnar/Holland: Community Manager
- Titan041: Modeling; Texturing
Special Thanks To...
- Azrooh: He has helped me tremendously in getting started with modding warband. Without him, I would be completely and whole heartedly lost in my quest to develop anything above a calculator in visual basic xD
- Shredzorz: This modification uses various materials and object developed by him both as placeholders and development boosters. The team thanks him for releasing his resources as OSP.