SP - UI Shortkey for Dismissing Troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I searched the forum, but no one has posted about it yet.
So I played the Module Bannerlord Online but it basically is the Singelplayer Module Native turned into Multiplayer just some info up front, so you are not confused why this is even a problem. I mean normally you would just reload your last Savegame if you accidentally dismissed all your troops, but in this case it is different.

So I accidentally dismissed all my troops in the Bannerlord Online Module, it seems like it should be none of your concerns, but

I couldn`t find the Option in the Keybindings Settings to change this Keybinding for "D" to dismiss troops.
So in this Module I dismissed all my troops and you can`t load back, this is not an option there.

Just some more info why I did this stupid mistake is, because I have a bandaid on my finger and just wanted to play, when this happened, and even a Helper of the Dev Team for the Module told me they probably can`t change this keybinding.

So pls, make it possible to change that Keybinding through the Game UI/Interface, or/and just disable that keybinding, because D is right in the middle of your keyboard, it`s like you put the key for self destruction right where you could accidentally press it anytime.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom