Shooting underneath shields is way too easy .

Is it too easy?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah as the title says. I think its to easy in Bannerlord to shoot under shields even under the large ones . In Warband it was also possible but much harder and more balanced.

Yeah as the title says. I think its to easy in Bannerlord to shoot under shields even under the large ones . In Warband it was also possible but much harder and more balanced.
The hit box seems odd sometimes arrow will magnet to it or just disappear ,others it will connect to body not sure how it works with different shields hit boxes at all currently.

For a gameplay fun perspective I think the shields should be better against ranged weapons and weaker in melee.

However, from a realism perspective I think just bow accuracy should be reduced.

I'm torn on this issue: on one side I really like the realism part of the new shields, but on the other it's pretty dreadful when you play against competent archers and have to perform a ragtime dance in order to not get an arrow in the knee.

I want the invisible forcefield removed again and have the shields back to beta-style. That is, no force fields. They are good as they are - if you have a shield that doesn't cover you 100% you have to play smart and more carefully, that's it. No more force fields or magic ****ery!

Arrows need way more drop on them and the accurate shot time needs to be reduced like warband, warbands archery was perfect. Also the holding right click while running to reduce release time needs to be removed. Do this and the shield problem wont be so bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom