Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lt actaully plays on 1.34 for me...but i have a problem with town rents...i.e i get none and  i keep running out of money.

..actually every once in a while i do...so who knows.

I really like this mod, there are a few bugs (and graphic slow downs with some of the thick grass)...but overall it's pretty great.  Just need it to keep moving along :smile:  Thanks for all you hard work!

Small Suggestion Woyo, for the Katana,Tachi,Wakizashi and Tanto weapons.
When people draw them, the animation is wrong and the sword just appears in their hands.

But there is already a drawing animation for this weapon ingame (you see it when you have a duel with another lord and you have a one-handed weapon)

Could you assign this animation to the 4 weapons described above? That would look so cool :wink:

chrismilne said:
Has he mentioned if the saved games will work after the update?  hope so... :mrgreen:

impossible cause for the moment the map is native map, next it will be japanese map...

Wundai said:
Small Suggestion Woyo, for the Katana,Tachi,Wakizashi and Tanto weapons.
When people draw them, the animation is wrong and the sword just appears in their hands.

But there is already a drawing animation for this weapon ingame (you see it when you have a duel with another lord and you have a one-handed weapon)

Could you assign this animation to the 4 weapons described above? That would look so cool :wink:

up

Hi, thanks for that mod. Its wonderful realy, especialy for a person who is interested in this period and region

But I have ask for help in the same post...

My character (and all the others) created for campaing is some kind crapy - it "wears" a strange construction of texture making it much "bigger" and it appears to be a strangly prolonged and twisted hands coming of its body on both side.

I had a several popup error windows appearing in the very begining of the game when comming on the screen so there is the problem??

RGL WARNING
(..) "hlsl data handles(9)" - and "(45)" - "is not valid"

what can I do

I had the same problem with warband mods.
I resolved it like that : change your video configuration "render method" : if you're in "direct X9"
replace it by "direct X7"
I never found other solution...

Hi!!

just want to stop by and show my respect and support to the dev.

Good luck to your mod! Take your time.. because RL must be always your priority.. Thank you so much for the effort and Godspeed!!!

semi said:
chrismilne said:
Has he mentioned if the saved games will work after the update?  hope so... :mrgreen:

impossible cause for the moment the map is native map, next it will be japanese map...

ah..oh well, whats another few years of in game time for about the 5th time (including native play)  :mrgreen:  This is the game that just keeps on giving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom