Shoes, glorious shoes!

What are the optimal amount of pairs of shoes?

Votes: 27 14.0%

Votes: 45 23.3%

Votes: 47 24.4%

Votes: 26 13.5%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • 7+

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • A new pair every occassion

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Running Sneakers
Hiking Sneakers
Chuck Taylor's (What I normally wear)
Formal Shoes
Flip-flops

I think that's it.

Pharaoh Llandy said:
Kobrag said:
Whatever happened to Buggy?

We don't talk about that.

FrisianDude said:
Or Raz or Zaro or Butscrew.

Raz got a "girlfriend" and a "real life" and abandoned us like the tosser he is :sad: Of course, we'd take him back if he said sorry, and most would be forgiven.

As for Zaro, dunno. He was kinda fun and good for an argument.

Butscrew... I have some vague memory of him being Japanese, or working in Japan. Maybe he got earthquaked. No big loss to the forums either way.
Sorry? :razz:

Wow, it's been ages since I posted here.

FrisianDude said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Ambalon said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Butscrew... I have some vague memory of him being Japanese, or working in Japan.
English teacher in Japan, if memory serves me right.

Yeah, that rings a bell. I think he was an Aussie.
Aussie, yeah, also, harsh.

Harsh? Until today, when was the last time you thought of him?  :???: Some people make a lasting impression and are remembered years after they're gone. Others are forgotten after 2 weeks of inactivity, until someone necros and old thread and people suddenly remember they existed. I just tell it like is.

[Quote author=Raz The Betrayer]

Sorry? :razz:

[/quote]

That doesn't sound very sincere  :evil:

I've got a pair of boots, which were friggin' expensive, but they could survive the end of the world, and two pairs of cheap chinese shoes, which barely survived the road home from the shop. It's hard to get good shoes in my size.

Austupaio said:
How many hats do you have? Jackets, vests, belts, shirts? Shoes are no different, they need be accessorized as well. Though, I don't own anywhere near 20* as I tend to ruin shoes.

0 hats, 5 jackets, 0 vests, 1 belt, roughly 15 shirts?

I brought this over for a 4 year stint. She brought 20 for a ONE year stint.

I rarely ever wear belts. I have three, though. Somewhere close to six pairs of pants, about the same for shorts. No hats, about four hoodies and a couple of jackets, four scarves.
Never counted, but I probably have some 20 shirts, though I always wear the same seven or so.

It's not so much for the cold as for the comfort of having something around my neck. Wouldn't be able to wear 'em if we didn't get 1 digit temperatures down here. We constantly get negative felt air temperatures due to the ****ty wind and humidity, though, so there's an excuse.

Austupaio said:
Jhessail said:
4. They make a sexy click-clack sound
rebelsquirrell said:
The clacking is sexy? Maybe its a European thing....
Certainly not. I'm sure the Panzervixen's heels click very nicely.
When I wear my thigh-highs or my knee boots, people tend to notice. Never heard anyone complain that the sound annoys them. Is there a click-clack trauma in your past, rebelsquirrel? Something you want to share with us?  :grin:

And belts are great accessories. I often wear one even if I don't strictly need it. For boys, it makes a difference between looking sloppy and looking groomed. Well, part of the equation.

Austupaio said:
How many hats do you have? Jackets, vests, belts, shirts? Shoes are no different, they need be accessorized as well. Though, I don't own anywhere near 20* as I tend to ruin shoes.

0 hats, 2 jackets (3 if you count 1 blazer, 2 if you count the fact that one of the jackets is ****), 1 vest (technically 2 since I've actually been meaning to pick up another), 2 belts (1 brown/casual and 1 black/formal), maybe 5 shirts, but I tend to wear only 2 of them since the others are colors and I've gotten away from wearing anything too bright.

Back
Top Bottom