Ships and Naval combat question

Users who are viewing this thread

In my opinion one of the best, if not the best, feature of the DLC is the naval combat and ships. I was wondering what are the future plans for this. Are they going to expand their customization letting you select the dragon head or the shields on the sides?
And just how big can the ships get? Would it work with ships from the 17th century just as well as it does with the viking longboats? I think what I hope the most is that we see these features in some mods, hell, I would love it in Warsword Conquest with faction themed ships.

Also, carrying your boat when?
BhnhWzh.jpg

Tovias said:
Are they going to expand their customization letting you select the dragon head or the shields on the sides?

Please so much!

Also being somehow able to bypass bridges would allow for boats to penetrate deeper into the isles.

Also for multi-ship battles give me commands to my other ships such as (follow my lead - full speed ahead - attempt to board - attempt to avoid boarding (archery ships anyone?)

SmattlePattle said:
Also for multi-ship battles give me commands to my other ships such as (follow my lead - full speed ahead - attempt to board - attempt to avoid boarding (archery ships anyone?)
Agree, the lack of control of NPCs and the ships they "take" is kind of troublesome when you are fighting massive armies with small numbers, it would be good if you could order your NPC if they should stay in the ship and assume a defensive position or board the enemy ship and crack some heads.

Back
Top Bottom