SP - General Ships and boat travel in port cities/villages

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I would love to have a way to travel between port cities and fishing villages.
It can be only a player thing till it is fleshed out and would help get from one side of the map to the other.

I think this would add to the strategic value of capturing port cities or castles with fishing villages and would add a new layer of fun while playing.

It would be nice to have ships for moving around but it would require a MASSIVE redesign to the map for it to be possible, it is quite clear they never had any intention what so ever of allowing boats just by looking at the map. So yes on boats, but right now the game is so destroyed with other problems we need it to actually work and for TW to deliver on their promises first before looking to add more.

I'm not a big fan of the naval stuff in general, but the idea of being able to hire a boat on the world map that will deliver you from one port to another is a good one. Would be nice to see this in the game.

It would be nice to have ships for moving around but it would require a MASSIVE redesign to the map for it to be possible, it is quite clear they never had any intention what so ever of allowing boats just by looking at the map. So yes on boats, but right now the game is so destroyed with other problems we need it to actually work and for TW to deliver on their promises first before looking to add more.
I know what you mean and i agree, fixing stuff before moving forward is the way to go in my opinion. I am not asking for a complex design, you buy a trip and you watch your ship move from one city to another, you can't control it.
I'm not a big fan of the naval stuff in general, but the idea of being able to hire a boat on the world map that will deliver you from one port to another is a good one. Would be nice to see this in the game.
That is exactly what i had in mind, walking all the way to the other side of the map to hire horse archers is out of the question as it is right now for example.

Back
Top Bottom