MP Shild Bash is too week

Users who are viewing this thread

Shild Bash is a good system, but for now it's so weak it's useless.

The damage of a Shild Bash is 2 to 3, and the range is the same as a fist, and the reward returned when the Shild Bash is successful is too less than the risk.

The only thing a novice can do when encountering a master who is skilled in blocking is that the shield is broken and dies.

Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen Shild Bash so that a beginner who is unskilled in blocking can be matched with a master who does not hold the shield.

IMO it's too big to put a single hit when you're successful in hitting the Shild Bash

I think it's appropriate to take 2 to 3 damage to 5 to 6 damage. And more damage to the archer

I completely disagree. Shield bash shouldn't be a mechanic that allows you to punish better players without consequence or counter or even a way to block it.

This is how shield bashes used to be. Trust me when it was no fun to play at this point, melees turned into people just spamming shield bashes and you couldn't go without a shield. They should revisit shield bashes once we've figured out what kicks and chambers are doing, it would be interesting to see bashes have a specific niche but right now the best way is to break someones block in a 2v1 in a tight space.

that **** should stay singleplayer, if they want an offense there needs to be some counter making it rock paper scissor like for honor. Its kinda hard to do though aswell.

This is how shield bashes used to be. Trust me when it was no fun to play at this point, melees turned into people just spamming shield bashes and you couldn't go without a shield. They should revisit shield bashes once we've figured out what kicks and chambers are doing, it would be interesting to see bashes have a specific niche but right now the best way is to break someones block in a 2v1 in a tight space.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom