In Progress Shift key and Alt key only working some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Well, apologies to push back on this, but the issue is not resolved - the Steelseries update has not affected any other applications, it is only Bannerlord that does not recognise key presses.

Bannerlord should be able to work in conjunction with keyboard driver and macro software, as other games do and as it has done so in the past.

Just because removing my keyboard functionality across my entire machine is a workaround for this issue, does not mean it is fixed - after all, now without the Steelseries engine installed, I am unable to use my keyboard macros for other activites on my computer. If I want to do this, then I would have to re-install and re-configure all macros each time I wanted to use them outside of bannerlord, and then remove them again each time I want to play bannerlord.

I hope you can understand my perspective that this isn't a very reasonable thing to expect players to have to do to be able to play your game?

(I also just wanna say I'm an old school taleworlds fan, and remember downloading M&B originally back in the day, I think you guys are awesome and I love your games, so apologies that I seem to complain abit above. Please keep being awesome Devs!)

I have the same issue and to uninstall vital software and redo every macro every single time is not acceptable, especially as it is only happening with Bannerlord, in my case at least.

Please could you get the Devs to take a deeper look at this issue and maybe work with the guys at SteelSeries, if indeed it is up to them, to make a change.

We were able to reproduce this issue on our end with Steelseries Apex 3 keyboard. The issue has been forwarded to the developers for further inspection. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom