Resolved Shift clicking to upgrade Khuzait Nomad to Tribal Warrior consumes all the horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

How to Reproduce:
I bought 12 different horses that its able to upgrade an infantries to horseman. (4x Sturgian Trotter, 4x Midlands Palfrey, 4x Saddle Horse)
I have exactly 10 Khuzait Nomad with the necessary xp, ready to upgrade.
When I shift click once to upgrade to 5x Khuzait Tribal Warrior, the icon turn red, and indicates that I don't have more horses to upgrade.
When you confirm the upgrade and opens the inventory, all 12 horses was gone, and you get only 5 Khuzait Tribal Warrior.

Another things I've tested in this bug:
- After shift clicking, if before you confirm the upgrades, clicking in the reset button and upgrade then manually clicking 10 times the icon, it works properly.
- It doesn't affect low class horses, like Mule or Sumpter Horse, or War Horses like Sturgian Hunter.

I suggest to test another infantry upgrades to horseman too, to know if it's only this infantry or its a generalized problem.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): None
Version: 1.0.4
Computer Specs:
GPU: Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 6GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770S 3.1GHz (3º generation)
RAM: 16 GB 2x8 DIMM
Motherboard: Lenovo Unspecified (Desktop Lenovo H50-30G)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate 1GB (ST1000DM003-1CH162)

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom