Resolved Shields on backs, and troop group assignments

Users who are viewing this thread

I looked through the list of unsolved issues and couldn't find anything for my 2 'complaints'.

First - I was running down some crossbowmen that had pavise shields. I could shoot them in the back and their shield wouldn't block my arrows, nor my sword strikes. I recall that the original M&B the shield protected the wearer correctly so I assumed this was a bug.

Second - I like to set my units to specific groups for easier control and better organization. However if I log out and log back in all of my settings are lost. Is it possible to make this persistent through save?

Wanted to also just say the game is amazing. I love playing it. Granted, it feels like it is a bit bare bones right now on content outside of combat. However, I literally can just do battle after battle all day. It is so fun. I really hope you guys keep up the good work because this game has the potential to be my favorite for years to come.

Thank you for all the hard work you guys do.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom