ShieldBashing

Does ShieldBashing stun long enough

• Yes

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

The multiplayer combat is boring because it just becomes a shield battle, you can't get to there sides and you can't stun them, Kicking and Shield Bashing are useless
I get shield bashed I have more then enough time to recover from the stun and to block the opponents attack, I haven't been kicked yet though, But yeah there actually needs ways to stun people like in warband and you should be able to block with a 1 hander faster without a shield.

The shield bash used to be really really obnoxious in beta. We asked the devs to change it to this, and it is good as it is right now.

The lack of kick has been said a lot of times as well, we can only hope they buff it a bit.

The shield bash used to be really really obnoxious in beta. We asked the devs to change it to this, and it is good as it is right now.

The lack of kick has been said a lot of times as well, we can only hope they buff it a bit.
I would rather have it be a super OP move that is hard to use, then a move that anyone can pull off and is complete useless at the moment, have it so when you stun them, you can get 1 stab off

if you make it super op and people learn how to use it it would be broken, I find its good for 2v1s if you want to force one of the enemies away from you to give yourself an opening

I would rather have it be a super OP move that is hard to use, then a move that anyone can pull off and is complete useless at the moment, have it so when you stun them, you can get 1 stab off

You don't understand, it was so quick you didn't need to block, as soon as the opponent swung you just had to bash them.

Back
Top Bottom