Shield taunt, unconversible towns and more

Users who are viewing this thread

Laizenbh

Knight
Hello!
After some time i've decided to return to VC once more to realize my world conquest ambition, saddly i've found some bugs:
1 - I started on story mode, killed Reginhard and when completed and passed to sandbox he returned from the dead. Egil on the other hand left my party shortly after, didnt became adventurer and never again showed up in taverns(more than 1000 days since he disapeared) and finally Ailchu left my party, became adventurer and lord and after some kings kicked his but i found him on a tavern and he became my companion once more...but with his lord banner instead of mine on the battlefields and he is Hersir Ailchu instead of just Ailchu.
2 - After i founded my own kingdom it seens i'm unable to convert towns and villages, i converted a lot of my previous fiefs(Caer Went for example) but after kingship i cant convert Yns Mon and its villages even after building the temples, friendly relations with populations, killing a lot of catholic priests spawning from nearby monasteries and that's going on for more than 700 days. Caer Dyf is the same thing.
3 - Kingdoms very far away with no reason at all are declaring wars against me, i tough the "declare war to curb power" overly was nerfed on recent patches, plus even with 99 right to rule, good relations with the pagan kings and good relations with the kingdoms themselves i never managed to receive recognition of my king status and i've sent a lot of emissaries with good persuassion. So i'm unable to make alliance attempts and i'm alone against the world.
4- There is some lords that defect or are indicted for treason soo much that they return to my court just a few days after i dispense his services(Ivar and Fraena for example) and this is bad because no one wants them and i keep receiving relation penalty for dismissing them and that decreases my overal score. Maybe lords no one wants should leave the realm like kings and return after some years.
Here is the link to sabe + rgl
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0CBP1K_nvhHXzYyaVlzT0pQMTQ?usp=sharing

Edit: And of course, there is the shield taunt bug, but it was mentioned before on another topic and my version is the more recent(steam updates enabled)

Hi Laiznebh,
Thank you for your report :grin:
1- Unfortunately, the storyline leave the game in imperfect state so those kind of issues can appear... I can only suggest you to import your character in a new game and start again your adventure.
2- We will investigate it and I will reach you in case there are any further answer.
3- That issue come from the religion relation, if you get on really bad with an specific religion, they will have a bad feeling about your and they will tend to declare you the war.
4- Again, We will take a look why that might be happening.

Thank you.

Hello,
3- I'm aware of the religious relations and took precautions to not decrease more than -50 with christians, and the "far away kingdoms" i've mentioned are actually the pagan ones(i believe in this save i'm at war with Denmark, and later on Friese and Northvengir as well).
Thanks for the answer.

1. Answered

2. I built shrines to Tunsberg, Ribe and Dorestad, which are all pagan to begin with. Currently they all have stayed at "Pagans are the majority here" For over 400 days(I would really like them to become bastions of my faith) My vassals own the villages and forts in the lands, so nothing I can do about them. And when I ask  my minsters about conversions. The highest I have seen is "8 people have adopted" But now it's back to 0. This could really be improved because atm this seems like a waste of time trying to convert towns.

3. Answered. I can also say that I am king of all Scandinavia, relations with all kingdoms 0 or above, pagans 80, christians 6 and nobody has dared to declare war on me for over 500 days. I managed to get recognition and alliance when we had a common enemy. That seems to boost the chances by a lot :wink: (Tho I was very dissapointed with the alliance, because that meant I automatically was at war with anyone they were at war wit. That is not something that I'm interested in) My suggestion would be to improve alliance system so you could be able to take fiefs and give it to your allies instead of yourself only. That would make alliance have some kind of use. Now I only see disadvantages if you are strong enough yourself.

4. THIS is one of the worst features in the game. I decided not to talk to the lords "waiting in line" in my hall and now it's clogged. Meaning no more new lords will come, but there is no room even for my vassals when I hold feasts. My vassals show up with their troops when I hover my mouse over the town, but they are not in my lords hall, because the NPC limit is full. And when I do decide to send them away it will be full again in few days with mostly the same lords. REALLY hope this gets changed. Would change it myself if I had the know-how.

Back
Top Bottom