Shield design ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, he did not say there were not Slavic? I don't understand.

It should also be noted that those talking about a new Slavic faction, are talking about a Western Slavic faction.

No, he did not say it were no Slavic faction, he suggested another slavic faction.
The Western Slavic have very little about the vikings to do.

Oi, talk about new factions in general belongs here. And talk about a (West) Slavic faction belongs here. This thread is about shield design ideas. Turds!

Thanks for the offer, but we were thinking about using another format for the banners alltogether soon, so that they look a bit more interesting. It might take us a while yet, but if you were to spend a lot of effort on the current designs it might well be wasted eventually when we switch to a newer one, so it seems more wise to wait for a while yet with those^^

Wild boar shields could be intresting add to mod. Like these.

images
images
images

uhm nice shields ther Uga but i dont think it would fit the time period of this mod.

i bet Celt will give you more details when he sees this : P

UlfrTheMighty said:
uhm nice shields ther Uga but i dont think it would fit the time period of this mod.

i bet Celt will give you more details when he sees this : P

He is a caveman, his art is painting animals on stonewalls, that's why he picked random shields with animals on  :smile:

I saw a gaelic shield which was in square, so I decided to make a draw (with paint) of it for represent it better, I did two because I like the plurality.
boucliergaeliquecarrcol.png
boucliergaeliquecarrgra.png
I was really inspired for the second one, I hope you will like this idea because I really do, it's full of details - I am graffiter in real life and I like to divulgue my ideas.
For more details I didn't know that gaelic square shields existed; but I am not really sure of it.
THANKS !

HitoKiri said:
    I saw a gaelic shield which was in square, so I decided to make a draw (with paint) of it for represent it better, I did two because I like the plurality.
boucliergaeliquecarrcol.png
boucliergaeliquecarrgra.png
I was really inspired for the second one, I hope you will like this idea because I really do, it's full of details - I am graffiter in real life and I like to divulgue my ideas.
For more details I didn't know that gaelic square shields existed; but I am not really sure of it.
THANKS !

Is that hamburger?!

Your Goblin scrawls are like Rorschach tests I can see at least three penises and one man having relations with a sheep. Also this is going to be funny as people now start counting all the penises, at least once they count them all we can then throw in how many turds are there.

PS - I am Welsh.

Æthelwulf said:
Your Goblin scrawls are like Rorschach tests I can see at least three penises and one man having relations with a sheep. Also this is going to be funny as people now start counting all the penises, at least once they count them all we can then throw in how many turds are there.

PS - I am Welsh.

And I was wondering what exactly gives that 2nd shield such a manly impression.

Celtichugs said:
Gaelic square sheilds didn't exist.
That is/those were Pictish sheild designs. Not Gaelic.
Thank you ! I do not know things about the gaelic culture.

Back
Top Bottom