Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0.12734
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:
The shepherd perk (riding level 175 bottom choice) should reduce the penalty for herding by 50% (half the penalty). What happens, is that is is added on top of it. So I have a herd penalty of -1.5 on top of that I get herding with -0.75, it is half but is does not get added to my speed (as that would indeed reduce the herding penalty by 50%) but it increases it, so the outcome is instead of a reduction of 50% it is increasing it by 50% percent thus making it a penalty instead of the bonus is was intended for. Before (when it was part of the nomadic tradition perk), it did work as expected, I assume it went wrong when it was moved to the shepherd perk.
How to Reproduce:
Have your party leader have a riding level of at least 175. Select the Shepherd perk in the skill screen. Get more horses then people (to get the herding penalty) and observe in the bottom right where the speed is calculated that besides a herd penalty you also now get a shepherd penalty instead of the shepherd bonus.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
No cheats used, I do use a mod that changes one thing and one thing only, it locks the smithing stamina.
Computer Specs:
Not relevant for the issue as this is not a performance nor graphical bug, but instead a logical issue.

Hey, our team is aware of this issue and working on it. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom