Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

lconracl

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: Shepherd (formerly Riding Horde) perk gives negative bonus to the party speed on the world map (slows down).
How to Reproduce: Played savegame started at version 1.0.3, loaded the game, had to choose one of the Riding 175 perks again (as it was reset in 1.1.0) -> party speed was reduced. Restarting the game and loading just created save didn't solve the problem.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
i1VQcKd.png
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060Ti
GPU Driver Version: 527.56
CPU: i7-4770k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Edit:
It seems that in the code a negative number is added. Changing it to a positive one solves this issue.
VuO6IpZ.png

Last edited:
For me the game was unplayable without fix - I like to trade the livestock and as a result my max speed on the world map was 1, which was painfully slow.

Just an update to say this hasn't been fixed yet. If it's really just a matter of changing a plus to a minus in the code, I'd hope it gets fixed in the next update. We're almost three months later already.

Just made an account say its finally been patched! I dont have any characters with the perk for obvious reasons, so i haven't confirmed the patch notes to be accurate, but its still great to finally see it listed at the top of the list of singleplayer fixes. Taleworlds forever the GOAT

Back
Top Bottom