Shell studies

Users who are viewing this thread

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
I have noticed the hand cannon either kills 10 enemies or none (this is an oversimplification of course)

I have also noticed, however, that it seems to deal damage to whatever is above it whenever it hits the ground, though it still glitches a lot.

Will it be improved? Is this just my imagination (lol...)?

Maybe its not true for you but i cannot hit someone on the torso only on the feet, but im not hitting feet im hitting ground.

I've had the hand cannon kill no one on quite a few occasions, so Yeah I'd also like to know the answer to this question

Evilknightz

I was hoping I could get a copy of your save game, since mine crashes.  I just don't want to start the undead parties from scratch again.

the file should be in

Documents\Mount&Blade Savegames\Revenge of the Berserk

pm'd you my email

As I recall that is something with the canon script. It has a certain probability of creating an explosion. In the previous version the shot almost ALWAYS resulted in an explosion or even several explosions, but Berserk Pride thought this was owerpowered so he lowered it to a SINGLE explosion chance which is now causing problems. I don't know how the script applies to body shots, but from experience it doesn't.

Yea I was more concerned about the engine.  One single shot was enough to cause massive slowdown on my rig.  Basically the explosion was triggered up to ten times when it hit the ground.  I already increased the damage to compensate for damage not being dealt ten times but I will increase the ammo variable to make up for the misfires.

Can't you just chose a number in between, 3-5?
It would negate both the engine problem and the misfiring.

Back
Top Bottom