Share your Total War stories here

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,
                    I play Total War games and I am a big fan of these. I was always curious to know and share what's happening in others' games.
So I decided to open a thread. You can share your stories here, of any Total War games.
Thank you
Priyon

So you all are criticising me, huh? I just said thank you because I took your time. And I DID NOT thanked myself. I know there are Total War Center forums but this board is off-topic so I posted it here.

And my story: I am playing Empire: Total War and everything works fine. I'm playing as Great Britain. I sent my entire army to India, and established East India Company. America be dumped for now. I am now at war with Mughals and French. Spanish are nearly enemy, for they hold hostility towards me. But I took Mexico from them.

Priyon of Sparta said:
And I DID NOT thanked myself. I know there are Total War Center forums but this board is off-topic so I posted it here.

This is off-topic, but there is a special board for other games. How could you miss it?

ok, no problem my friend.

BTW I am striking the Mughals hard. Their navy is not powerful enough to face me. But Maratha navy is a big threat to me. They are powerful both on land and water now.

Can we move this to the game section then?

Playing the Great War(WWI) Mod for NTW.

Beating the Germans back, and destroying the devious Italians.

Back
Top Bottom