Shadow Rising - A Wheel of Time Mod - Beta Release v0.3.1 - August 12, 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

So thats probably it :smile:

Since you didn't make yourself hostile to them by taking side of their enemies they surely wanted concentrate on those who oppose them before coming after the innocent :mrgreen:

Dúnadan said:
There was an old WoT mod for Rome: Total War which is dead now, and I believe they released the mod so that other modders could use their files. It could perhaps be useful. I think I might have it on an external harddrive somewhere if it is of interest.

I saw the entry for that on The Guild, I got really excited; I love the Eurpoa Barbarorum mod for Rome, and I love WoT

To the OP:  Sweet mod, dude.  :smile:  I'm digging it hardcore so far
I just started playing, and playing as an Aiel is kinda tough, but totally worth it.

*Spoiler*
And yes, Two Rivers Archers being on Rand's side makes perfect sense, as they serve under Perrin Goldeneyes

Totally agreed on Two Rivers people being on Rands side, but one thing kinda bugged me, I couldn't find the actual Two rivers village anywhere  :evil:

It is. You need Mount&Blade, the old game, not the new one. IT's a snap to install, just drop the whole directory under modules once the game itself is installed.

I just got it a week ago. There are a few bugs I've run into, but I figure he's working on porting it to the new game as a module to it so I'm waiting patiently while I play.

Revim said:
Guts this isn't still kicking =( oh wells I was tardy to the party anyways

The latest we've heard from the mod creator is May. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.

Feral said:
I thought I'd let everyone know I'm still working on making the mod compatible with warband. It's slow going and I have limited time at the moment. It would also help if they stopped releasing new versions of the Module System...

I'm almost certain that Feral will not return to this mod, last I heard of him was sometime in 2009.. But we can still hope huh?

I've started to read the books, a great discovering, so I'll take a look to this.
Most part of the names changed from the Spanish version. But I'll manage.

Feral, keep up this worthy fantasy universe recreation.

Sucks that this mod died  :eek: hopefully he'll return to upload the module (like open-source it).

Also: a Warband port would be swicked, as far as getting new people.

Hi

I recently downloaded your mod and when i load it up an error message appears saying "Unable to open file: CommonRes/ani_walk_sideways.brf"
i have no idea what that means please help! thanks

I think it's safe to say that this mod is dead, but if you want to play it you need to do so on the original M&B game, it does not work on Warband. I think that's the problem you're having.

:smile:

The mod of course is not dead - Feral said many times that he tries to move it on warband rails... So wait and shall return!

i just stumbled upon this via google, is this a mod for a existing game or for a downloadable game? just curious and i apologize for reviving a dead thread lol

Back
Top Bottom