SF NA 2: Rall-Pal's New Thread Boogaloo

Users who are viewing this thread

k9A_8.png
k9A_8.png
k9A_8.png
k9A_8.png
Black Banners, Bright Blades, Bloody Blows.

StrikeForce was formed November of 2012. Somehow we keep on truckin'.
Together with our good friends, the TRUE SAD BOYS, we form the Truly Sad Coalition.

Founder Rocky has disappeared under unknown circumstances. The players who still bear our tags look to me as the chief, and I serve at their pleasure. In matches, you will see TSB and SF tags running together, sometimes in the same name. The line is rather blurry at this point.

The goal has always been to be at the top, and yet to find some balance between this and pure fun. The journey is nearing its end and we have yet to attain that great win we've been looking for.
Still, we are stronger now than we've ever been. If the end of NA Warband comes, we'll be here to see it. Bannerlord promises a new journey. Let's see how it goes.

Contact me on Steam for details about joining, or having a match. My Steam username is the same as my forum name. There's a Steam link in my sig.

Srsmode turns off now. You may begin your memes.

heullo yues do u ecept females????\
bcus i am gorl irl an i wold like 2 lern how 2 play warbond with sum sexy guys :wink:)))) an u sound just lik the kind of guys a gal wold play wth :wink:)) add me :wink:)))
also i am new 2 gmea but i can lern!!11!! :smile:)))))))))

Rallix said:
Founder Rocky has disappeared under unknown circumstances.

RIP rocky,

fengay said:
heullo yues do u ecept females????\
bcus i am gorl irl an i wold like 2 lern how 2 play warbond with sum sexy guys :wink:)))) an u sound just lik the kind of guys a gal wold play wth :wink:)) add me :wink:)))
also i am new 2 gmea but i can lern!!11!! :smile:)))))))))

also rekt

XeleonPrime said:
lol @ fengay getting muted a second time
Somebody's being a bully. We don't like bullies 'round here.
Brace yourself, skellingtons are on their way to spook you.

9v3cV.gif

NIoAv.gif

this looks like Disuko lol

Back
Top Bottom